Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yea!!! I have a new microwave! And it works!
I have gone through so many microwaves! It's crazy I tell you! I have bought 3 in the past years.
First one broke down so I replaced it with a more modern stainless steel. After only a few years it stoped working and the repair man told me it would cost $300 to repair it! OMG!!
Soooooo I decided to get another one (same name brand) plus a repair warranty. .

In less than 2 years it too started to have problems!

This past school year I had to call a repair man 3 times!!

OMG! My right eye was starting to twitch! I called the manufacture and the retailer!

Does anyone care if a product doesn't work!

A second repair man took the microwave out of my house in the middle of June.

Almost 3 months later I now a brand new microwave!

Ya know I really missed having one! Now I can have my popcorn in a bag, reheat my coffee, and thaw out my food.

Well, I do use it for more than that.

Isn't it beautiful. I'm so happy!

Have a great day.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

oh my gosh! you really do have bad luck with microwaves! It seems like we use our microwave so much for reheating and defrosting...it's every day. I remember when I was a kid, my mother used to thaw chicken out in the sun on the railing outside of our back porch! Can you believe that! Nowadays they would tell you that was dangerous and you should thaw meat in the fridge. How practical is that? not! Isn't it funny how times change! I depend on my microwave every day! Well, your new mike is awesome! hope it lasts longer than a few years this time!! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's normal or not, but mine never last more than about 3 years. I'm sure glad the frig and oven last a lot longer.

Window On The Prairie said...

We have one that has lasted for over 10 years. It's on a surge protector and I wonder if that's why it's lasted so long.
Suzanne

Peggy said...

Everyone I have talked to has said the same thing. I don't know what's the problem. Back in the old days what did we do? Ha ha thanks

Peggy said...

Rosie, thanks fo stopping by. I love reading your post.