Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vanilla Nutmeg Cookies With Eggnog Glaze
Well here it is,winter solstice. What to do, what to do. Hum.
Bake more cookies!
I found another recipe that was calling out to me. Since I'm a big fan of eggnog I felt I must give this one a try. With a total of 6 ingredients how could I go wrong!
Yummy soft cookies!
I found this recipe from a blog called, Pressed down, not shaken.
Recipe:
1 Vanilla cake mix
1 tsp nutmeg
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Mix ingredients together and drop a tsp size dough onto coolie sheet. This batter is very dry. Also it make a small batch. Maybe 24 coolies. Bake 350 degrees for 10 of 11 min. Don't let this get over brown only very light brown.
Glaze:
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 Tablespoons of eggnog ( you can use eggnog coffee creamer)
Mix and drizzle over cookies. Add a dash of nutmeg on the tops.
Enjoy!
Hope you like this one. It's really good!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How easy are those!! May have to try them out next year!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am just pinning now Peggy! These look delicious! I'll let you know how they turn out!