Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trying to keep my head above water
I finally got home last night from my trip to Missouri. My sister, my daughter and myself all made the trek and had a great time.
We attended my nephew's wedding last Saturday and had so much fun dancing with all their young friends. I was surprised at all the oldies
they played.
Next we went to the fireworks display in my sisters home town. I was so surprised at all the fireworks people had. Wow! At one point we could see
5 displays all at once. I was so sooo cool!
When we were in St Louis we visited the zoo. Did you know the St Louis Zoo is free? Every zoo I have visited in the past always had a charge. It was really really hot there, but what a nice zoo and the landscaping was beautiful!
When I saw this hippo I couldn't stop laughing!
Oh my goodness! He kept going in circles and then taking a deep breath. I thought "hey, that's me." I keep running in circles while trying to keep my head above water.
I thought you all might get a laugh too.
My daughter is in love with St Louis. She was checking out all the colleges they have.
They really have lots to do there. There is always a festival to go to and great parks.
They also have several museums. We visited the science museum but that was all we had time to visit. Alas, time to return home.
I'll post later to show ya'll Pilot Mountain we stopped at.
Oh I almost forgot, my Jeep got hit while parked! And there was a fire in the condo community where my sister lives! Crazy I tell you!
I now have a huge to-do list! Like: auto body shop, painting, sewing, canning, crochet, yard sale...
So much to do, so little time. Ha ha.
Hope you all are having a great day.

No comments: