Sunday, December 26, 2010

No Bake Cookies
Oh my goodness, your going to love this!
For as long as I can remember my mom has been making these cookies.
It's been a couple of years since I've had them but was reminded this summer of their deliciousness.
It starts out like this:
Ingredients
1/2 cups Butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Milk
3 Tablespoons Cocoa
3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 cups Quick Cook Oats
In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa to boil. Cook for one full minute at a FULL boil. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let them set up and cool. They set up quickly.
Yummy!
I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! These no bake goodies do sound good!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think I might have to make these this week. They sound delish!

Bonnie said...

Oh ya! Those are good cookies! I have never made them, but I have tasted them. Glad you posted the recipe, because I didn't know what they were called!! I'll give them a try, I know my kids would love them!