Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Potato Salad
Oh my goodness, is summer ever complete without it? When I was a little girl I hated it! Actually any salad or salads at all. I just didn't like all my food mixed into one dish. I wasn't sure what was all in there. My family was always serving some type of salad. Yuck! Well after many years I learned to like potato salad. My only problem was, I was very picky. Liking only my moms was becoming a problem. I would just have do without her Blue Ribbon, All American, Homemade, Peggy Lov'n potato salad. And you can for get about KFC or Food Lion's version.
So I would have to wait month to month, year to year to get a bite of the most mouthwatering pleasure ever. Mostly because my family lives in Missouri and I live in North Carolina. Now you can see my dilemma. Well...my search was on. My kids and I have been trying out several recipes. I even checked out the Pioneer Woman sure to find a winner. Yea!!! I found it. Even my pickiest food critic, aka... Carmen, likes it. The Best American-Style Potato Salad Found here.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lovely Light said...

Hi there- found you through Skip to my Lou's hop and am a new follower. Thanks for the in for regard the best potato salad ever! I like mine with egg in it too! and scallions! I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

Have a great week!