Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog tips
I send you blessings this New Year 2011.
As I was wandering around blog land, I found this super post that I must share. I have been following Kristin at her blog site. I really all that she does.
Kristin post some pretty amazing interiors! You will love her ideas.
Check her site out myuncommonsliceofsuburbia
There are some very good tips on how to tweak your blog. Also a cute site on blog manners. This is a must! I can see I have lots to learn.
Also have I told you how much I love this site? graphicsfairy
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Peggy! Thanks for listing these blogs that have good advice...I am heading there right now. I am always interested in good advice and good tips!!

Julia said...

Oooh, thanks for the great tips. I am always looking for new ideas, too:). You have a beautiful site!

~Julia