Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yummy Popcorn balls!
Today I had the day off. I helped a friend out today and babysat her three adorable kids. I have almost forgotten how much you have to keep your eyes on them every moment. They were so easy to take care of, but then again I was only there for a couple of hours. The two year old fell asleep on my lap. Goodness that is a wonderful feeling of having a little one trust you enough to fall asleep next to you. Taking care of big kids, that's another story. No more falling asleep on mama's lap. They give you mental stress! But at the end of the day, they are still my little babies.
My kids still like to play in the kitchen with mama. So..we decided to have some good ol'e family time.
They still like to get their fingers messy and eat out of the bowl.

Guess what I'm taking to school tomorrow!

I'm not sure what children have to do with popcorn balls but that is how my mind works.

Scary Hua!?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

When I was a kid, I thought it was the greatest thing ever to get a popcorn ball for trick or treat. Of course back then, the popcorn balls were homemade, just like you made! those are the best!!!! I only made popcorn balls once...they did taste good, but were a little tough to chew. How did yours turn out? did they stay crispy?

Peggy said...

Hi Bonnie. The popcorn ball for sure are best eaten the day of. They don't stay fresh long. You just have to eat them all up as soon as you make them. Ha ha