Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where Have I Been?
Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!
There has been so much going on around here.
Mostly my work has been taking up the majority of my time. I'm sure you all can relate to that. Just about the time you think you see light at the end of the tunnel there is another turn.
After a while, feeling quite under nourished and utterly drained, this is me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha ha!
My job changed about a month ago. A friend and I have spent hours and days setting up a new science lab in our school. Whoa!
This is the first science lab for our school. There were boxes and boxes of supplies that we sorted through and organized. But two weeks ago our doors were finally opened.
Our first order of business was to name the skeleton. Actually we held a school wide vote. I had nothing to do with it.
So you see, that picture isn't really me.
I proudly introduce you all to my new friend and partner:
Mr. Bones

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Well, I like Mr. Bones...he is rather cool looking! So, your job changed??? are you going to be involved with teaching science class? Seems like you really put a lot of work into this lab with all of the boxes of new materials!

Melanie said...

Oh. .so glad that wasn't a photo of you!! I was a little worried :-)