Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Treat Mix
I have found several recipes of snack mixes. Of course Chex mix is the one everyone knows.
This is a little different and so easy! This is mostly sweet but peanuts and cheese crackers add just a touch of saltiness.
Yumm! I didn't measure anything, just a little of this and a little of that. All I did was get out my biggest bowl and started dumping stuff in like:
cheese crackers,
salted peanuts,
M&M's
Reese's Pieces,
pretzel twist,
Coco puff cereal
and Cinnamon Toast crunch cereal.
That's all there is to it! You really can add what ever you might like. How cute. I made about 20 bags for my little school friends. They were so excited to get a treat from Ms. Peggy. Some of the kids said they were going to save it and share with their mom's and dad's. Isn't that sweet! Don't forget to add a little tag.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Linking to:

3 comments:

Melanie said...

The kids in Devin's class loved the mix we put together for them too. .along the same lines. .whatever!! Wishing your family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Bonnie said...

Peggy, those are so adorable!! I love how the snack looks in the clear bag with the cute little fall tag!! I just love finishing touches like that! By the way, thank you for always stopping by my blog...I want you to know that I really appreciate it and I really appreciate all of the kind words you give me. It makes me feel good! Blogging does take time, and when your efforts are appreciated, it makes it worth it! Thank you!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

That's so cute, Peggy! And yummy I'm sure!