Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crochet hats I have been working quite a bit on my crochet lately. There's been a baby boon in my school so I'm making some gifts. I was trying to think of something that I could make. I personally love homemade gifts. I've found several patterns on line that are very easy. Alli crafts have some very cute patterns and they are free! You can find her patterns here. This pattern works up real fast. The entire hat is made using double crochet. The striped hat also uses single crochet. So easy even a cave man can do it! Ha ha! I've made 5 hats so far. My daughter was a little jealous so I'm making one for her too. Oh yes, I won't be forgetting my boys and my daughter-in-law. Now that the weather is slowly cooling off we can wear hats and scarves soon, I hope anyway. If you check out my Pinterest, you can see more crochet ideas. Theses are made from alpaca and is very soft. I've also made some pink ones but forgot to take a picture before I gave them away. Oops! Thanks for stopping by. Have a supper weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow! I am impressed. Those hats are so cute!! I have got to learn crochet!!