Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Carmel Fruit Dip

This is the best fruit dip I have tried in a while.

At our school the little kiddo's have been studying all about apples. For example:
  • The life cycle of apples,
  • Johnny Apple Seed
  • Counting seeds
  • Apple poems
  • Different colors of apples
  • Apple pies
  • Apple sauce
  • Apple tasting

The list goes on and on.

Well all this talk of apples was making me hungry for... APPLES!
And since it's fall, I'm all about some Carmel. Right!
Here's an easy, fast and yummy recipe for Carmel Fruit Dip:
6 oz pkg cream cheese
1 small jar Marshmallow Fluff
2 heaping tablespoon Carmel sauce (for ice cream)
Mix and enjoy!
All you need now is a spoon and maybe an apple.
I'll leave you with a little poem from our class:
Two Little Apples
Two little apples hanging in a tree.
Two little apples smiling at me
I shook that tree as hard as I could
Down came the apples Mmmm they were good!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I am not big on caramel. I wonder if it would taste just as good without it?

I LOVE Granny Smith apples with chunky peanut butter. :)

Bonnie said...

Aw, I like the little poem about apples! This would be a great time of year for teaching...seems like the ideas would be endless! That dip looks so darn good! I tasted one very similar to that a few weeks ago and loved it...so I know I will love this one as well, MMMMM!!! yum!

Maya Kuzman said...

My husband is crazy about caramel, so I am sure he is going to love this! Looks delicious!

Melanie said...

Cindy. .my recipe doesn't use the caramel.. but it does include the cream cheese and marshmallow cream, with a splash of vanilla. .it's excellent with any type of fruit. .especially apples. What a fun twist though with the swirl of caramel! Yummy